Tuesday, July 20, 2010

End Days

At last - I've been thinking about starting this blog for a long time. Now, it seems, the time is right. It is summer time already past the mid of July in the year 2010. Monday. Under the influence of the Golden Ray of Illumination, higher wisdom, perception, intention and harmony; Archangel Jophiel, Lanto, the Goddess of Harmony and the Elohim Cassiopea. - I remember my dad showing me Cassiopea in the night skies.

As to the title "End Days" - there cannot be End Days without New Days following.

2 comments:

  1. Tell me more about the Golden Ray, the Angels and the Goddess'
    what is there connection to this day, that you wrote this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to hear from you!
    Monday is under the influence of the Golden Ray. Every Monday. Just as I wrote. The Golden Ray of Illumination pours onto our world. Every day of the week is overlighted by one of the 7 Rays. Tomorrow - Saturday is under the influence of the Violet Ray.

    ReplyDelete