Well, it wasn't a pink camera that found it's way to me, but the cutest small bag in hot pink and it will be my lunch bag. I've been waiting to find a perfect small bag to hold my lunch items for work days.
The day is of a quiet nature - now that the pent up energies have been released in a spectacular thunder storm during the night. Yet, there is a feeling of almost restlessness, anticipation..... neutral in nature, meaning: no excitement (yet).
All that was seems to be fading away. All the "used to" just doesn't fit any longer and I feel the time has come to let it all go. Everything that I've been holding on to, including books, papers, clothes, cd's, all is getting ready to be released.
I have yet to find the perfect way to proceed........
Oh, I just notice it is August 1st 2010 - CH's National Day - and 20 years since I arrived in the Lands of North America a place of Freedom and Justice, to be fully restored .........
No comments:
Post a Comment