What a glorious evening - a painter's delight. Where are you Jozien??
I guess I require that camera after all.
Let's see - it's Tuesday. Ah yes, of course and the evening is clothed in rose-pink rays. How appropriate! You are right - Tuesdays are under the influence of the rose-pink ray. And what a blessing it is to the earth and humanity.
Today I had my third accordion lesson (after a pause of close to 25 years). What a joy. My teacher is a beacon of light and encouragement and I am so grateful that I have found her (finally). Anyone out there with a button accordion searching - as I did for so long. The search is over. She has been discovered.
10 years ago I thought the Magic and Mystery was only in the Yukon. Well yes, it is definitely there, however now I see it everywhere.
'Now i see it everywhere' Yes!
ReplyDeleteSometimes we aren't looking and in this case, i had not been reading your blog for a while... it's beautiful!
I know an old magical accordion story which needs some new magic :)