How does holding grievances serve me? If I truly desire to receive an answer -
that answer is NO!
So, why then would I hold on to any grievances? To punish others, my friends, my loved ones? ---- knowing that it is always only myself that I punish? Why would I still want to punish myself? I have done it so long, such a habit. I can't even remember.
Today I choose again. I choose to let go of all grievances and idle wishes.
I AM free. I value freedom, I value life and I AM grateful and I AM blessed.
Jozien, Beloved friend, check lesson 78 - how long has it been? ........ my goodness 20 years!!

oh lovely lovely dear friend, and to think i only see this today, that you are with me all that time. I laugh, i have no idea in what you are speaking to me, yet i know, no i probably have not yet understood...anything
ReplyDeleteoh lovely lovely dear friend, and to think i only see this today, that you are with me all that time. I laugh, i have no idea in what you are speaking to me, yet i know, no i probably have not yet understood...anything
ReplyDelete