I have been looking for the magic and failed to see it or feel it over the last two months. All I did was work, work, work, sleep and sleep some more.
Today there was magic. I had a dental appointment. A visit to the dentist is most likely the most frightening experience for me. Over the years I have let go of many fears, this one still remains to some degree. I tend to freak out and hyperventilate.
Well, the magic was in the experience. I must state, my dentist is an Angel sent directly from heaven. I enfolded myself inside an Aquamarine Crystal (Aquamarine is the best crystal to assist with dental work). Being in the Crystal and having an Angel tend to my teeth- I survived - gracefully.
Blessed be my Angel-Dentist, his lovely family and all the co-workers in his clinic.
Hi Isabelle! I am so glad you found some magic. I have to say over the last 6 weeks i was in the land of magic in every imaginable way. I just finished my blog and realize now i forgot to mention, that also my awareness of Reiki was part of the positive outcome of the story. Thank you teacher!
ReplyDelete